- Time proven – herbal medicine has been with us for millennia
- Natural, non-toxic when taken as prescribed by a qualified herbalist – our bodies comfortably metabolise plants and plant extracts
- Holistic – treats the whole person; physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Safe and gentle – but at the same time powerful and effective
- Uses natural plant extracts – innate synergy and balance
- Multidisciplinary – combines study of western medicine, anatomy, physiology, pathology, herbalism, phyto-chemistry, nutrition, traditional medicines….
- Uniquely tailored to each patient – diagnostic approach based on specific individual constitution
- Not big business – you can’t patent herbs or traditional knowledge!
– But many synthetic drugs are based on altered herb-extracts
– However this loses the natural balance – dose sensitivity / side-effects increase
- Alive, widespread, and vibrant
– The majority of the world’s population still relies on herbal medicine as its primary form of treatment
– Every known culture that has existed on this planet has used herbal medicine
Most of us do not realize the potential of this wonderful form medicine!